Saturday, February 23, 2013

To smile or not to smile?

For some time my friends and I have had this debate on whether you should smile for pictures or just be serious. Mind you, yes I know it's a silly topic and there is a lot more complex issues in this world to discuss. Some say that you should always be serious in pictures. Personally, I don't enjoy being serious in every single picture and I usually feel like an awkward alien when I attempt to be serious in my pictures. There is a smile on my face or some type of ridiculous facial expression 99% of the time. When I'm browsing through different sites I usually enjoy the ones where the person is smiling as it demonstrates an individual's personality. So to the hell with it, this week I attempted to be serious but that didn't work out very well..

 \

Zara Jacket 
Patricia Field Vogue Cap 
Urban Outfitters top 
Nine West Wedge Sneakers 

3 comments:

  1. great look! :)





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine.
    If you want we can follow each other here on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. DVD offers you to be able to watch your chosen movies

    Also visit my webpage Panasonic PT-AE8000 review (10projectors.com)

    ReplyDelete