Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm back!


I took a break from blogging for a while. Moving pretty much took big chunk of my time, and it was too hectic for me to ask someone to take pictures. But I'm back and more excited than ever to start writing again! The new apartment is coming out great! I might even blog about it once it's all done because we have gotten some amazing deals and it just goes out to show you that one doesn't need a lot of money in order to make something classy. I always say that when it comes to buying clothing too.

I got highlights on my hair and got a haircut so, hello light brown hair! My sister is in town for a while and it's been really fun having her here. We are going thrift shopping sometime this week.

This is a pretty basic outfit
Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment