Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A.D.D Wednesdays

Hello my name is Gaby and I'm a crier. Today, during my Public Relations class we got a little off topic and began talking about movies that make you cry. Some of the ones that were mentioned were The Notebook, Click, Marley & Me, Love & Other Drugs, and Ps I love you. It looks like my Halloween weekend will be one filled of rain so I most likely will be watching movies. So what are some movies that make you girls cry?


I have a strong infatuation with maxi dresses. They look so feminine and are so comfortable plus they look splendid on any body type.Lately I've had a new appreciation for garments with longer lengths. I had to play a lot with the lightning of these pictures since the sun was going down and I somehow managed to wear almost everything Forever 21. Usually I don't like doing that but I didn't even notice. Opps! 

Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Hat: Pac Sun 
Clutch: Forever 21

9 comments:

  1. Like you "The Notebook" and "Marley & me" definitely made me cry, also "What dreams may come", "The Green Mile", "Life is Beautiful", "Sweet November", "Charlotte's Web", etc. What can I say, I'm a pretty emotional when it comes to sad scenes. :) I could list more movies, but I think that there wouldn't be enough space :)
    P.S. I really like your hat and shoes!
    xoxo

    http://styleyourselfnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog !

    come for a visit , and if you like sign as follower...I'll do back

    ciao ave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress!
    Hannah x
    http://hannahlousief.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning how you can pull of maxis!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your skirt, what a gorgeous pattern!

    -Laura xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your dress!!great!!
    kisses pretty and have a nice day=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! Those shoes are wonderful!

    xx,

    Sam

    ReplyDelete