Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A.D.D Wednesdays

Hello my name is Gaby and I'm a crier. Today, during my Public Relations class we got a little off topic and began talking about movies that make you cry. Some of the ones that were mentioned were The Notebook, Click, Marley & Me, Love & Other Drugs, and Ps I love you. It looks like my Halloween weekend will be one filled of rain so I most likely will be watching movies. So what are some movies that make you girls cry?


I have a strong infatuation with maxi dresses. They look so feminine and are so comfortable plus they look splendid on any body type.Lately I've had a new appreciation for garments with longer lengths. I had to play a lot with the lightning of these pictures since the sun was going down and I somehow managed to wear almost everything Forever 21. Usually I don't like doing that but I didn't even notice. Opps! 

Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Hat: Pac Sun 
Clutch: Forever 21

13 comments:

  1. Like you "The Notebook" and "Marley & me" definitely made me cry, also "What dreams may come", "The Green Mile", "Life is Beautiful", "Sweet November", "Charlotte's Web", etc. What can I say, I'm a pretty emotional when it comes to sad scenes. :) I could list more movies, but I think that there wouldn't be enough space :)
    P.S. I really like your hat and shoes!
    xoxo

    http://styleyourselfnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog !

    come for a visit , and if you like sign as follower...I'll do back

    ciao ave

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable in these photos, I like your style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress!
    Hannah x
    http://hannahlousief.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning how you can pull of maxis!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dress!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your skirt, what a gorgeous pattern!

    -Laura xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your dress!!great!!
    kisses pretty and have a nice day=)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! Those shoes are wonderful!

    xx,

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, your blog is lovely, amazing and you have great style! Anyway I can't see you among my followers on google friend connect, could you please try again? Thank you! Kisses!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete