Monday, October 24, 2011

Lalala

I'm enjoying the last few days I have of just school before I officially start working. There's quite a few outfits that I haven't posted so let me get to it! Wore this a couple of days ago for school. It was the day Isabel & Ruben Toledo came to talk. I don't own too many jumpsuits I feel like most look odd on me and it's kind of a pain whenever I have to go to the bathroom but I fell in love with this one. The Miami humidity got the best of my hair that day. The blazer is one of those lucky thrifted finds. Can't understand why someone would give it away but hey it's mine now! Thank you kind stranger


Jumpsuit: Rachel Roy
 Blazer: Isaac Mizrahi for Target 
Flats: Siliva Tcherassi for Payless

9 comments:

  1. love jumpsuit!! amazing blog...I'm following you..kiss
    If you want visit my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha I wore a jumpsuit on Sunday and ALL day I felt like I needed the loo, just because I think subconsciously I knew how difficult it was to go to the loo in the darned thing!! But they are occasionally worth it, huh?! Love yours, gorgeous colour :)

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dot jumpsuit, doll! You look so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your polka playsuit!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I hope you stop by again soon!

    I'm now following you.

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! I love the colour and print of your jumpsuit, but I totally get how you mean about them being annoying if you need the loo - they're so much hassle then!

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!!love your jumpsuit!!
    kisses pretty=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your jumpsuit, so cute! Thanks for commenting on my blog dear! I´m following you now, do follow me if you like my blog too :)

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous outfit! so classy and chich!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. your jumpsuit looks really cute on you! love your look!
    kindly visit my blog or maybe follow me back if you want!

    kisses from Indonesia,
    chimpanzeeinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete