Monday, October 10, 2011

Spring 2012 RTW Shows


It’s been raining nonstop in the Sunshine state for a couple of days. The irony of it all. Anyways, rainy days consist of a lot of ruminating, studying, and a ridiculous amount of hours spent on the internet. I’ve read way too many fashion sites, blogs, browsed through a lot of online stores dreaming of the day where money magically appears on my bank account and last but not least the newspaper. Yup, I actually like knowing what’s going on around me. I love fashion but I also believe that you need a balance in everything in life. Too much of anything is no bueno. Not good for those of you who don’t speak Spanish.

I browsed through a lot of shows. I’d like to share some pictures before I go to the gym. I have cabin fever and I’m going to turn delirious if I don’t get outside of my apartment soon. 

Alexander McQueen 


Kenzo



Emanuel Ungaro



Jean Charles de Castelbajac.. Uploaded especially for my sister since she has an anything related to Disney obsession. 



Louis Vuitton



Elie Saab 




Vionnet



Kanye West.. I was kind of skeptical when I saw that Kanye West had a collection because I believe that artists should stick to what they are best at. I was pleasantly suprised to see some nice garments in the collection. His music is obviously better than his design skills plus he received a lot of help from fashion gurus but overall it was pretty good.


Ronald Mouret



Nina Ricci




4 comments:

  1. Amazing collections, I love all the pieces, it’s hard to decide which is my favorite, but I think that Elie Saab and Kenzo are my favorite and the models are perfect for this collections too, also the whole styling is spot on. You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!

    Thanks for the comment girl.
    Would you like to follow each other :-)?

    Anna, Eva
    http://www.annaeva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous collections!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. El primer vestido dorado es precioso, me encanta!!
    saludos y besos!

    ReplyDelete