Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm Mickey Mouse

Wednesdays are the longest day of the week for me. I've been wanting to wear these jeans for a while now and I barely have since I bought them a couple weeks ago or has it been months? Who cares. Anyways, my sister and I have always had a bit of a Disney obsession. Her is worse though she's gone a ridiculous amount of times these last couple of years. When we were little we used to go a lot and I think that's why we like it so much. We get to re-experience our childhood. Well, I felt like Mickey Mouse with the colors in my outfit today.


All I am missing is the yellow shoes! 

Top: Cha Cha Vente? I don't know what that is. It's old
Jeans: Thrifted
Shoes: Idore


Exhaustion and am not really sleeping just pretending. I don't look that nice when I sleep although maybe I should start sleeping with my heels on so my feet can get used to them. It makes perfect sense. 

9 comments:

  1. I am gonna get you some yellow heels....you know who i am ;) love you gabs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
    You have a nice blog;).

    xx Laura
    http://thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your red pants!!
    kisses pretty and have a nice day=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit, these pants are hot!!
    thanks for comment and following you now, hope you'll do the same:))
    http://mystylebyjoandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha yes you are but it looks amazing!

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mickey Mouse never looked this good - seriously! I love the cut of those pants... perfect combo :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete