Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Like a love song baby

I've had this Selena Gomez song stuck in my head all day long today. It's been a very long day I've been awake since 6am and have not stopped all day long. Classes were really fun today and the energy in this school is unreal. I could go on and on about each class but let's not bore you with every single detail of my day.

I came up with this outfit this morning while I was half a zombie. I like to call myself a zombie in the morning because honestly I'm not a morning person. I bought this skirt two years ago and today was the first time I wore it. Don't know why I didn't do it sooner! This mustard V neck was only $4.50 and you will be seeing it a lot! It's very fall.



Mustard V neck: Forever 21
Skirt: H&M
Blazer: Charlotte Russe
Oxfords: Blake Scott

As promised I mentioned yesterday that I was going to start featuring other people in my blog. So everyone meet Alejandro. He is studying Fashion Merchandising with me and is also my neighbor. You will be seeing a lot of him now! We have become very good friends and I love his style. He is a risk taker when it comes to dressing up and I love and admire that about him. As long as you feel happy and confident with what you are wearing you shouldn't mind what others say. Check out his Chictopia for more outfits!


Button up shirt: American Apparel
Blazer: Forever 21
Jeans: Hot Topic
Shoes: Asos

Feel free to comment and don't forget to like my Facebook page or follow me through Google or Bloglovin!
- Gaby

13 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! both outfits are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet blog :) and such a great outift, matches the wall colours :P

    now following!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit! Me gusta Alejandrooo!
    Thanks for your comment! I'm following you now. Follow back so we can share our thoughts about fashion? :)
    Xoxo, Maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love that skirt! I can't believe you are just wearing it now for the first time! Shame on you ;)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectos los dos, i love it!

    1bsOT!

    http://elblogdemagor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect!!so chic!!
    love them!
    kisses=)

    www.lapetiteblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fabulous! Love how the blazer and oxfords add a touch of manliness but your fabulous skirt brings such femininity to it!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have such a great style! love to see more:) following you now.

    love,
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the view on top of this building! You and your friend are both so put together and chic with your outfits... Beautiful!

    ...And I read in your 'about me' above that you're studying fashion merchandising. After I graduate high school this year I'll actually be going to study that, as well!

    I also wanted to thank you so very much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely note! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw pretty girl!i like those lovely photos on your blog!thanks for your sweet words and hope u'll come visit me more often!





    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great blog! i really love the mustard!

    http://thelittlebrunettemermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete